Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I earn from my Blog

I have been making blog for quite some time and i have been earning from it. At the beginning i used to post content and then after some time google allow me to use their ads in my blogs and then i monetized my content and i started to earn from it. so, what really happens is when someone clicks my blog then they are directly or indirectly connected with the advertisement that they see in my blog and that will generate revenue and sometime they even click the ad and buy something which will give me the certain percent of the profit because viewers buy their product from my blogs help. Also i can promote and sell my own products from the help of the blog like my Marches and other items. Which will definitely generate income for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment